My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple questions on the K71B. I have two of these. One for my GT245 and a spare one in my parts machine GT235. I was wondering:

if there is a way to make these have the removable filters?

If there is a way to add the hydraulic lines off of these? Can you tap out one of the ports and screw in a hydraulic fitting, or are they already in there and just not used?

What is the difference between the K71A K71B and K71C? I know some of them have hydraulics and diff lock, but not sure if they are changeable between them, or if you have to buy a whole new unit?

thanks

Tom

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have a couple questions on the K71B. I have two of these. One for my GT245 and a spare one in my parts machine GT235. I was wondering:

if there is a way to make these have the removable filters?

If there is a way to add the hydraulic lines off of these? Can you tap out one of the ports and screw in a hydraulic fitting, or are they already in there and just not used?

What is the difference between the K71A K71B and K71C? I know some of them have hydraulics and diff lock, but not sure if they are changeable between them, or if you have to buy a whole new unit?

thanks

Tom
If you were speaking of the k72s (the 71's replacement) I would say you could upgrade them during a rebuild. On the 72 w/o filter you can put one in but it would not be used unless you also changed and added some internal parts.

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,540 Posts
You can tap a hole for hydraulics, but I bet you need to add/change a few parts inside to run them... TuffTorq.com should have diagrams that will show the differences between the different K71s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts