My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think im just going to sell this before I put any more hours on it. Sitting at 4.1 hrs currently. It just doesn't work on my yard the way I want it to. The bagger deck baffles have been installed which of course totally fixed the glass blow-by issue I had. This thing is showroom mint, will consider meeting someone depending on distance, Im in the upstate of South Carolina. I will make someone a deal but I cant lose my tail either.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Here she is:
That's to bad. Seems like it would be a pretty nice tractor for the most part.
How do you like that GT235? There is one for sale near me for $2,300. 2001 model. Looks great. He doesn't know how many hours. Price seems a little high to me. I still like it.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love my 235, I really had no business buying this Husky right now, hence the need to sell! Will consider delivery within reason from upstate SC.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I love my 235, I really had no business buying this Husky right now, hence the need to sell! Will consider delivery within reason from upstate SC.
I just bought a 2005 GT 245. Had only 186 hours on it. Really looks good. The same family had it all these years. I bought it from a JD dealership. You were one of the inspiration for me buying it when I asked you how you liked your GT 235.
Thanks

2,599 Posts
I just bought a 2005 GT 245. Had only 186 hours on it. Really looks good. The same family had it all these years. I bought it from a JD dealership. You were one of the inspiration for me buying it when I asked you how you liked your GT 235.
Thanks

I know some owners have been saying the muffler faces downward toward the ground and burns the grass if you stop over the grass while the engine is running but what did you dislike about the TS348XD?

2,599 Posts
Well, that was a short lived experience with the orange paint. She's gone, heres a pic of getting loaded and on her way. I guess I'm just a JD man at heart and should of known better.
I know some owners have been saying the muffler faces downward toward the ground and burns the grass if you stop over the grass while the engine is running but what did you dislike about the TS348XD?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To be honest I didn't have it long enough to notice that. I think it was just a mix of me being more used to an older machine and the feel of a brand new one just didn't work for me, everything is just so cheap and plasticky feeling anymore. Thats not just Husky but most other brands I know, but for me I just feel better riding a Deere.

It has caused me to clean up and go through my 21 year old GT and I must say I am in love with it all over again! New hood, bumper, blades, cruise handle, full tune up, fresh wax job, cleaned the deck up and repainted it. Feels like new again :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts