I'm really close to pulling the trigger and buying a new Husqvarva TS 348XD to replace my aging John Deere LA135SE. Main reading for choosing the 348 was the K66 after having to deal with my old K46 for these past few years.
- Does the 348XD have bushings or bearings for the front wheels? (if bushings I'll swap those out ASAP)
- How is the Steering mechanism? (I've had to replace the one in my green tractor 3 times now)
- How's the mulching kit, should I pop for right right away or run it as is for a while?
- Is there a good spinner steering knob for it?
- Any other suggestions, accessories, or mods recommended?