My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Troybilt gtx.18. I've had this for 7 yrs and it has a little over 1000 hrs. About 3 yrs ago it developed a small leak that I thought was coming from the right axle seal. I put in a new one but it still continues to leak. It didn't really effect the performance for a couple more yrs and then I noticed it was taking longer to get the hydraulics moving. Power steering,deck lift, but forward and reverse still worked. One day after I parked it,I noticed hydro oil oozing out of the dipstick/ filler tube that was foamy. After I let it settle down,topped it off and it continued to work ok but would still blow it out once in awhile. It started taking longer to get moving this winter and now every time I use it, it takes a very long time to move. Seems like there's air in the system. But the original leak isn't any worse. It has the eaton 1100 in it. Just wondering if anyone had this problem.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts