My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big Troy Bilt fan, but this mower seems really solid and runs extremely well. Just picked it up tonight.

·
Banned
864 Posts
hush it t-wolf v is an grait lawnboy

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's actually my 10301. lol. The pictures are taken here at my place.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I like your TB and LB. When I got the 8350 after work, there was a that exact mower next to it with a leaky oil fill tube......it was realllllllly beefy looking. I wonder if the deck was strong enough to hold that motor down, lol. Lots of engine there.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone have any idea about the mulch plug for this mower? When you take the chute off there is supposed to be a cover that goes in it's place to convert the mower to a mulcher, correct? Any idea where I could locate one? Contact MTD maybe?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've gotta say, every time I fire this mower up I'm just blown away at how nicely it runs. I've used and owned Hondas, Suzukis 2 stroke on the Toros, Duraforce commercials, etc. and this is the nicest running engine I think I've encountered.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a waste of a good kawi engine on a pos toybuilt
Actually it's fairly well built for an MTD deck. Definitely not as bad as many of the MTD decks I have seen have been.

·
Eco- Friendly landscaper.
164 Posts
I used to have one of those. Its kinda cool how you can raise the wheels with one lever. It is a pretty sturdy mower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts