My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just looked at my Junior today, and its serial number is M23993, so it's about a June 1983 model. I just wish it wasn't such a pile. It was left outside with the wheels locked in the drive position. Needless to say, they are rusted solid to the axle. I need to cut them off. They won't break free, believe me. I've tried eveything. That, and the engine needs rebuilt. Does anyone have any suggestions where to get a rebild kit for a Tecumseh H35?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have compiled a list of Troy-Bilt tiller serial numbers and thier respective years of manufacture. This list includes data for the Horse I, II, III, and Operator Presence Control (O.P.C., Horse IV) up through the end of 1992.

It also contains data for the Pony tillers from 1976 though the middle of 1983 and the Junior tiller from the middle of 1981 through the middle of 1983.

This list was compiled from several sources and I cannot verify nor attest to the accuracy.

While I am sure that this list is helpful, it is not complete. If anyone has more information or finds errors, let me know. We will consider this list to be a work in progress.
Help me, Help me!! Hi guys,I have a horse tiller with serial #597828. I can't find the model # on the machine.Can I assume it is a horse II ? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to Troy-Bilt tillers. The number off of the frame next to The Handlebar is as follows.
530429 the number on the other tiller is 104947. Can anyone please help me determine what year the these tillers are

61 - 66 of 66 Posts