BF

Thanks!!

Sheila

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS - Though I cant read much on it- It has the scraps of green and white sticker on the shield and handle.

·
15,000 +posts!
20,428 Posts
Sheila,I have a Dayco belt catalog ,and the Troy-Built tiller section simply lists them by engine HP and "names" like "Junior" or "Pony",etc..

If yours is a "Junior" with a 3.5 HP,the Dayco belts they list fot that are a L424 (crosses to Troy-Built #20565,and is 1/2"x24") for forward,and an L3265 (crosses to a Troy-Built # 9095,and is 3/8"x26.5" ) for reverse..

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comeback! I have a 5 hp B/S and has reverse, so it looks like it needs 3 belts. I'm still not sure if pony or Jr.I'll buzz over to dayco and eyeball the catalog.

Hugg!

sheila

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thanks for the comeback! I have a 5 hp B/S and has reverse, so it looks like it needs 3 belts. I'm still not sure if pony or Jr.I'll buzz over to dayco and eyeball the catalog.

Hugg!

sheila
You can find all the manuals and info on they Troy built web sited. It will save you a trip.

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is a Pony III made 4/82 -3/85 The ser# starts with an S then 6 didigts on trans cover on the right side. You may need a wire brush to find but it is there.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the ID, oh mighty fanatic of troy-bilt! :not_worth

Any hints on where to find used parts besides ebay ? It seems I must find a depth assembly for this.

:thanku: to everyone for putting in your 2-3 cents worth. Living in the county and dealing with equipment would have been next to crazy without all your help!

Sheila

1 - 10 of 10 Posts