My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased a horse today and need some info. Like other threads I have seen I really do not know what year or for sure it is a horse. I have found a number 2109 CT on the side by the handles. I can not find a sticker for a serial number anywhere. Also the engine is a Briggs and Stratton I/C 7 HP. Model number 171437, Type 0530-01 and Code 880 11510. It has electric start that has been disconnected. It still has the ignition and key but the wires that looked like went to the handle bars have been cutt and taped up.
This making me think this had something to do with some type of safety on the handle bars. Anyone that can enlighten me on any of this and maybe a wiring diagram to wire it back to originality would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tree Dennis

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
treedennis

Try asking over in the Small Engines and Repair forum and hopefully someone can help you. http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44
:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:Welcome1: Dennis, can't help with your questions, but wanted to say howdy and welcome aboard :).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dennis Look down on the crank case between the tires and you will see number stamped on one side or the other. This is your serial number. You might have to do some cleaning for it gets grease and dirty down there. Than call Troy Bilt and they can tell you more about it with the number. You see I have a 1975 horse.

Hope that this helps.

·
Happy To Be Here
3,754 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
5000 posts and climbing
5,454 Posts
:MTF_wel2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts