My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need help on this one please. I bought this back early 2011 and has worked flawless until today. The problem is when I have my hand off the trigger, the engine is loaded down. After a while hot water streams out of the bottom. If I pull the trigger then it seems like it should while spraying. I took the unloader valve out and cleaned and lubed it and made no difference. I then backed it out to the max and it still would load the engine down. I'm trying to figure out if the valve is the issue or something else. A new pump is like $170 and a new valve is $80.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok well I ordered a new oem pump last week for less than $80.00. The original one lasted way longer than the majority I've seen for this model. Hopefully this one will be just as good. I went ahead and did a new o-ring set for the wand and hose which was way over due. And of course a can of pump saver. Took only 15 minutes from start to finish to remove the old pump and install the new along with new o-rings. Started on the second pull as always and ran it for 10 minutes with no issues.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts