My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I picked up this Craftsman YT3000 tractor for free not running and missing a few things a couple weeks ago. Well I've done a tune up and I've got it running well and looking much better, but it didn't include a mower deck and Im having a tough time finding one. I know this tractor was made by Husqvarna and there should be decks from Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, Craftsman, Ariens and maybe more that should fit it. I'm really looking for a 42", but Craigslist has been dry as a bone and so have the classifieds. Any other ideas where I might find a good deck?

View attachment IMG_20190710_132004368_1563156458198.jpg

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Ebay?
Yep. Used ones are overpriced and local pickup only, and you can buy a brand new one for a little over $400 but thats quite a bit more than I want to spend.

A 46" deck popped up on Craigslist last night and I've contacted the seller. It's about an hour and a half away but I'm willing travel that distance. A 46" is a little bigger than is like, but it's certainly better than nothing. My Cub Cadet that I currently mow with has a 38" deck and I prefer the smaller size for maneuvering tight spaces.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I managed to pick up that deck off of Craigslist today! It's in great shape, I can't wait to mow with it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts