My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you could substitute excavators, loaders, etc. As it happens I come to this forum principally for contact on garden tractors, or lawn tractors. might be an interesting abstract discussion as to which is which. a bit like is a tomato a fruit or vegetable, or is it clearer than that.

will be posting shortly in the cub cadet forum as that is my latest acquisition for pulling. My other 10 machines are murray 42" hydro drive lawn tractors. none better for the price in my opinion.

don't like any wider of a deck because then you've got 3 blades to sharpen and I have to sharpen once or twice a day sometimes with all the rocks and saplings we mow around here.

my moniker comes to me straight from a Deniro character.

Brian

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Glad to have you! GT vs LT is always a post getter and is pretty straight forward as to which is which, and clearer than a Tomato as a fruit or vegetable! LOL:trink39:.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:MTF_wel2: Glad to have you! GT vs LT is always a post getter and is pretty straight forward as to which is which, and clearer than a Tomato as a fruit or vegetable! LOL:trink39:.
so maybe you can point me to the sticky or reiterate the straight forward distinction.

thanks,

brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts