My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Def. A symptom of GAS (Gravely Acquisition Syndrome) where the afflicted attempts to put more tractors in a storage area or building than is physically possible. The victim will usually attempt this impossible task several times with the same result - namely 1 or more tractors outside of the building. A person who engages in the futile activity of Tractor Tetris is, by Einstein's definition, quite insane.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
Def. A symptom of GAS (Gravely Acquisition Syndrome) where the afflicted attempts to put more tractors in a storage area or building than is physically possible. The victim will usually attempt this impossible task several times with the same result - namely 1 or more tractors outside of the building. A person who engages in the futile activity of Tractor Tetris is, by Einstein's definition, quite insane.
Guilty of Tractor Rubic's Cube. Always trying to put things back into the same order after they get moved. Therefore, quite sane.

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Hmmmm......

Attachments

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
It's so much easier to pretend that the other people that don't have the same interests as we do are the ones with issues ....

Mike

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,866 Posts
Certifiable :banghead3

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
Guilty of Tractor Rubic's Cube. Always trying to put things back into the same order after they get moved. Therefore, quite sane.
That would be the 3-D version, involving stacking machines.

·
Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
Try putting 5 tractors and 17 attachments in a 15x15 shop. i have already started stacking attachments now i need to start stacking tractors...hmmm

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Craig's List solves this condition!!

AMAZING how much money I took in this summer.

Now I can walk through the shop!!

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fall is not the time to sell mower decks, plows, or cultivators.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm sure glad I don't have this problem. The LI is hid in the woods, 812 and 8122 in the house garage, 8163 in the shed, the other 810/16 is in my buddy's shed, C8 in the weather behind the garage. Oh wait- maybe I do!

·
Registered
543 Posts
you guys are nuts lol. whatever will you do with all those gravelys? I know, they're like gold... the longer you hold onto it the more its worth. :swow:

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts
Now that looks like a herd waiting to cause troubles.
Either trouble or get something done... what they do may just run off family members, drain your wallet, and oil spot all concrete surfaces, but they will do something!

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
Either trouble or get something done... what they do may just run off family members, drain your wallet, and oil spot all concrete surfaces, but they will do something!
They have to be looking for trouble. They are milling about and not in neat orders of those looking for work. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts