My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Awesome! Can you imagine both the skill and the hours spent practicing that.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
292 Posts
anyone see a safety issue there? riding the tractor with that baggy of a dress ? only takes a lil nail or something sticking outta the tire to snatch the dress and drag one of them off it in a hurry . other than that pretty neat lots of talent and practice

·
Registered
32 Posts
Those folks are from Nemaha Iowa. They started doing this around 1998 or so. They call it the "Farmall Promenade". I think that they retired about a year or so ago. They took this on tour and even were on the David Letterman show. They spent a lot of money restoring their tractors, and bought a semi and trailer to haul them all over. They also spent tons of hours practicing. I think that the caller is a distant relative of mine( I grew up south of Nemaha.) Needless to say, there is NOTHING to do in Nemaha.
E.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey D-Dogg some of us local Deere collectors have discussed something similar using our garden tractors. We would need tractors with steering brakes to make it work. There is also a video on a zero turn drill team I saw somewhere that looked like a lot of fun to do during a parade.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Deereman, that sounds like a blast.

There's Theo and I with 318s, and a fellow named Rob I've traded a few emails with who has a 420 and lives in Fredericksburg. Then there's Glockem up in Manassas. I have a 318 driving neighbor.

I was wondering about getting a dozen or so guys to think about the Spotsy Christmas parade. We always do ours in the daytime and more or less take a backseat to Fredericksburg, so there's plenty of room for paraders.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey guys: love the vidio but that woman jumping un the seat scares me! told the wife she has to practice , guess what the anwser was. just my intuition but i think it was a guy. hate to say it but you have to stay alert! after that first six pac it starts looling good:Stop:

·
ROJ
2,183 Posts
i saw those guys on the RFD channel on either "machinery of the past" or the antique tractors program.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
hey guys: love the vidio but that woman jumping un the seat scares me! told the wife she has to practice , guess what the anwser was. just my intuition but i think it was a guy. hate to say it but you have to stay alert! after that first six pac it starts looling good:Stop:
yep my thoughts exactly looked like a guy to me as well. Either way a nail in his dress would mes him / her up none the less.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts