My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bpjunk and i were at a pull today down in surry Va, nice place but they use buckets with rocks in the for pulling the guys would put the on as we pulled along Im sure Bill did a full pull and little stinker and i pulled untill the front came up too high didnt get any pictures of pulling but did of the tractors we took down six of mine and four of bills his are the last four in the picture

·
16,490 Posts
Wondered where you all went-- I stopped by Bill's yesterday when I cut thru there going by my MIL's--I saw the trailer and truck were gone--so I knew you all were 'Horseing around somewhere..
C-Ya!!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you dont see Bill in the picture do you wonder were hes hidding picture was taken about 11:00 AM only saw bill three times the hole day he said he was pulling or some like that.OI went down to were they were pulling and had to get in on the act too bad I took the wheelie bars off the frist of the year or I would have pulled the sled back to Chesterfield with some guy on it just a holloring and making all kind of nioses some about thats far enough

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an odd place to post this but does anyone know if a Wheel Horse 312-8 has a fuel solenoid somewhere in its flow? After normal and WAY reliable service for 19 years all of a sudden I fill the tank and she won't start. Will run if I fuel the cylinder manually, and even prolonged choking will not wet the plug.

LOVE to hear ideas. THANKS!!

·
Oldbie
1,605 Posts
Yes Dennis.....you should have started your own thread.
Try taking the hose off the carb and crank it. If gas does
not come out....you can blow as hard as you can into the fuel
tank fill. Might be plugged somewhere. If gas still does not
come out....your fuel pump might have failed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts