My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im a little late at getting to posting this, but Sept 4th and 5th their will be a tractor show in Trenton, OH featuring SEARS lawn and garden tractors for their featured lawn/garden tractor this year!!!! Its called like THis old farm days I think... address is 2070 Woodsdale Road Trenton, OH.....Its in the show book but I cant find my book so I cant tell you the page its on...Toby175 has his book and might chime in on a page!! Hope to see all the collectors their!! ill have some of my collection their but not all(hehe WAY to many trips).....

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
up by lima, i'd be there. thats a haul for me though, unless a loader was available.......................

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trenton is by Hamilton, not lima......Im bringing my loader(s).......so yes their avaible to play with.......THeir adult versions of Tonka toys!!!!!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
okay, well i wont be able to make it. Randy and John, i need to you take AS MANY PICTURES AS YOU CAN!!!! :fing02:

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha I doubt their will be a super amount their..so far the only ones gonna be their I know of are MINE!!!!!!!!!! Toby175 wont bring his(already on his case about that)....unless ss12 brings his over!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
searstractor fan....you have enough for everybody! Heck you can put on you own show:fing32:

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe ya but that would take to much work, id have to dig all of em out of storage and get them running and cleaned up and make like 15 trips to get them all their..... But your right!!!!! hehe.....

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
how is big is your trailer?

·
Registered
189 Posts
He needs a 53 footer with all of his stuff......

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehe I got an 18ft car trailer...I can haul 6 sears tractors at a time....Toby when u came over, that was prolly only half the tractors, I got that many more in storage!!!!! I got an uncle with a semi if I only had a 53ft box or flat bed to hook to it id be ok!!! Im looking to borrow a buddys 30ft goose neck..maybe I can take more then..Im pretty well outta time to get them running right but i can take them DOA for now and work on them later....I encourage ANY ONE with a sears PLEASE bring them out!! we need ALL the support we can get!! It would be cool to have more sears tractors their then big tractors(I could do it if I brought all of mine!!)its a small show....

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha rent!! im cheap man!!!! ill start the task thursday evening takin them down...hope to see some of u guys their!!!

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha ya I got a "small" collection.....Ive got WAY to many...Im gonna thin the herd down here soon.....I got enough to drive a new one every day of the month and still not use them all... I got ones that I bought, and got running and have NEVER used....Like the one that my sickle bar is on, bought it, it sat for a year, then got it running, put sickle bar on it, and I bet it has maybe 1hr run time since I bought it 2 years ago.... I play favorites to much...Is any of the other sears guys coming out????

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
I wish I could... I think Ohio is like 14 hours away from me.

·
kccraftswoman
682 Posts
hello all i WILL NOT be attending the show due to vehicle problems and no money. i am hoping next season to make it to alot of shows but not positive(depends how much my vehicle is going to drain me ). I would love to do the hadley show and a few in ct and out by boston area. tootles for now. K.C. P.S. take alot of pics for us!!

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welp i finally made it back(came back monday).... and it took 4 trips to get all the toys home(4 to get their too)....I spent all day Saturday at the pull so didnt get to look around much...Their was only 1 other sears their that wasnt mine...someone had brought a sharp looking 1976 ST12 with 42in mower....otherwise i had oh prolly 20 of my toys their....I do believe I had more garden tractors their then their was big tractors!!! hehe...Hopefully Toby175 will chime in, he came up and grabbed some parts saturday from me....I didnt get pics, my buddy was supposed to bring his digital camera but he forgot it, and I wasnt driving 30 miles back home......after i made 3 trips myself to take stuff down....Did anyone else show up that I didnt know about?

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
wheres the pics, jon?

·
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
their in my mind.......my buddy forgot to take his digital camera with him, and we slept in our camper their so no one would volunteer to either bring the camera to us or none of us wanted to run home...I dont know if Toby175 took any pics or not.....If their are pics they wouldnt be special, I can take shots of what I took cause I got them all here....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts