My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I ordered and promptly received one of your high backed yellow John Deere tractor seats. Wow, very high quality for a low price. It bolts right up to a Craftsman LT or GT with no modifications and is a major improvement. The only thing required was to adjust the springs for the seat switch sensor, because the new seat is heavier than the stock one. It looks good on there and it is very comfortable. :fing32:

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,553 Posts
horseman1 said:
Hi,

I ordered and promptly received one of your high backed yellow John Deere tractor seats. Wow, very high quality for a low price. It bolts right up to a Craftsman LT or GT with no modifications and is a major improvement. The only thing required was to adjust the springs for the seat switch sensor, because the new seat is heavier than the stock one. It looks good on there and it is very comfortable. :fing32:
Can you get us a picture of it on your craftsman??

I have a LT1000 and might be interested in one.. :fing32:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure Ken,

This is an LT 1000.

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Cool! How much $$$???

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The shipping and fumbling was 20 bucks to my place but even so, the seat is very heavy duty and good quality. I'l hoping that the yellow doesnt get as hot in the hi-altitude sun like the black one did. Besides, this tractor is slowing becoming a JD..... One piece at a time!

I should mention that this little LT pulls a trailer full of fence fixin supplies. If I'm out fixing fences in the pasture all my horse buddies come over and start sniffing aroud, steal my hat, take my tools and eat the tractor seat :). Thats another reason I needed a new one.

·
16,490 Posts
Horseman1--Glad to see you here! Got a suicide knob on the steering wheel of that bad tractor-cool! I haven't seen one in a long time....Glad you're using the cup holder ,too--Never hurts to keep yourself hydrated.....
Looks like you got a nice set-up...Sorry to say this, But your one headlight reminded me of that greek god-What was his name ! (Cyclops?) Sorry, just pullin' your leg..... :D Keep up the good work!!

P.S. My BIL's cows up @ his farm in Penn. do the same thing-he can't wear a hat other than at feeding time....Then they must be more focused on food...
C-Ya!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Glenn,

I have one of those knobs on the 2210 too, a wonderful thing those are. Keep em out of your shirt sleeve though, or you'll go around in circles!

I got tired of that cyclops headlight getting loose and moving down when I was hitting bumps and stuff, so today I welded the *** thing to the bracket. It isnt adjustable anymore, but it stays in place now.

One day I was out in the barn putting outlets in all the stalls for some water tank heaters and I was using orange handled Rigid brand screwdrivers. Well, Poco decided that these things I had were carrots and every time I got started in his stall, he beat me up and took one of my screwdrivers. I decided I'd outsmart him and I put them in a white 5 gallon bucket. Well, he took a look in the bucket when I wasnt looking and took off with the whole bucket, electrical parts and all. I finally had to have Glenda turn him out so I could get his done. They make me laugh about every day.

·
Registered
804 Posts
horseman1 said:
Hi,

Thanks so much for the compliments and I hope that we can be of further help to you sometime down the road. As far as the shipping cost part of that is due to a UPS increase and the other is that the box that we shipped the seats in is 18x18x18 which UPS considers an oversized box and even though the seat only weighs 16lbs it is really counted as 30lbs. But again thanks for supporting us and if you need anything else please feel free to e-mail me. Also if you do not see it on the site give me a shout and we will get it ( we have more than we advertise.

·
Registered
804 Posts
The seats have gone up in price but if you e-mail me and tell me that you saw it on MTF then I will be able to honor the price of 39.99 until the end of January

1 - 13 of 13 Posts