My Tractor Forum banner

Tractor made entirely out of pop cans

54862 Views 30 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Newsman
Click the link and then scroll down to see the picture and read the details.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgu...ing+tractors&ndsp=18&hl=en&sa=N&start=18&um=1
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
someone must have drank alot of beer to make that! :eek:mg:
Very cool Idea
Click the link and then scroll down to see the picture and read the details.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgu...ing+tractors&ndsp=18&hl=en&sa=N&start=18&um=1

Attachments

Reactions: Wilkey
I like it but the seat looks a little uncomfortable.
cool tractor.

you say made out of "pop" cans, around here they would be "coke" cans. does not matter the flavor, they are all coke. folks will ask you what type of coke you want.
I'll have a Barqs if you please.
cool tractor.

you say made out of "pop" cans, around here they would be "coke" cans. does not matter the flavor, they are all coke. folks will ask you what type of coke you want.
That is really different, someone has way too much time on their hands.

Bet it would sell on E-Bay.

Mike
Great effort and some good thinking.
I'd probably be easier to find that many beer cans around this area.:trink40:

But a cool project!!
100 aluminum cans in a 1 mile stretch. Not to mention the bottles. Each $ .05 redeemed. What the snow has hidden, I will pickup.

My tractor needs new tires.
used to be a Barqs plant on the highway here, but it closed in the late 70's. still one of my favorite "cokes" though!
Someone has a lot of spare time and great artistic ability. I like it.
It has been a long ,cold winter..........a guy has to find some thing to do:ROF
My John Deere hood is made from recycled TV dinner trays and milk jugs.
Guys, click on the links and read the stories on these threads. If you did on this one, you would know that this was done by a 13 year old girl and her grandfather for a 4-H project, NOT just somebody with a lot of time on their hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
That was a pretty neat idea! Thanks for sharing!
"Want a Coke?"

"Sure."

"What kind?"

"Mountain Dew."

No wonder the South hasn't risen again yet. :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh

"Need a gun?"

"Yep."

"What kind?"

"Sling shot."

:sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh
:thanku: You beat me to the punch there... Plus, they did the entire thing on Christmas break. She also seems very humble about it, she can't believe she won the fair with it still.
Guys, click on the links and read the stories on these threads. If you did on this one, you would know that this was done by a 13 year old girl and her grandfather for a 4-H project, NOT just somebody with a lot of time on their hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I bet she still has not slept since drinking all that soda... :sidelaugh She should be proud it looks great and was built for a a good purpose.
I'm betting papa emptied most of the cans..and they were BEER cans!..:D

I like that thing more every time I see it!..makes me want to go buy a few cases and get busy making one of my own!..wonder if they used J-B Weld or hot glue to "weld" the cans together??...thing turned out awesome,she should win first prize!..
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.