My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I was a member of the previous Tractor forum and I was very surprized to find alot has changed ,for one thing it seems as though there are only 17 posts and I think this forum goes back a lot further than that,was every thing deleted from the previous tractor forum?

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
ecsi635j said:
Hello
I was a member of the previous Tractor forum and I was very surprized to find alot has changed ,for one thing it seems as though there are only 17 posts and I think this forum goes back a lot further than that,was every thing deleted from the previous tractor forum?
:Welcome: , Yes, everything unfortunately has been lost. Hopefully we can get built back up here pretty quick. If you had saved any info from the other site then please feel free to post it.

Durwood

·
Super Moderator
32,060 Posts
ecsi635j said:
Hello
When the TF went down, AFAWK it took everything with it. After a few weeks, a few of us got together, and decided that we did not want to give up what we had with the old board, and came up with this one. We have just finished our first week, so what you see here now is a weeks worth. Looks like this will be a busy place, with lots of good info.

Thank you for coming back, and feel free to get the name out there!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts