My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting pretty excited about a new partnership we have going. I haven't been on the forums in a while, as my responsibilities have shifted to focus on developing our own website a bit further. I still look forward to my daily emails about some of the topics I follow on here though.

Anyways, I think some of you might be interested in this. The folks who produce, "My Classic Car" on the Speed Channel are making a series of webisodes for tractor fanatics!

The program and website are: TractorFanatic.com

They expect the website to go live tomorrow or Monday (will not be password protected at that time). In the meantime, here is a link to a promo of the Program: Tractor Fanatic Promo

Let me know your thoughts! I'm pretty excited about this myself. I think they do a nice professional job. There are 11 webisodes planned for the first season. I'll post updates here as they become available.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

·
Citizen of Earth
15,263 Posts
I just happened on this video site a couple of days ago, and I wanted to thank you for sponcering the tractorfanatic site. Cool stuff!

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you are enjoying it Joe! This is the second season. I think they still have all of the videos posted from the 1st and 2nd season. It's been a successful partnership for us so far. They are kind of playing it by ear to see how many webisodes they are going to produce. I'm hoping that they have enough interest to continue the program.

Elizabeth

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We did too. Unfortunately, they have decided that it wasn't profitable enough to keep it going. I am in the process of trying to purchase a bunch of the DVD's of the first 2 seasons.

If they reconsider, I'll be sure to post info here! Thanks!

Elizabeth

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
I looked forward to every week. slkpk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts