My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
sorry deere. i dont know. do you have a 2755 or looking to buy one?

may i ask why you need demensions?

JDO

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad looked at one on the road he is probably going to go get it and we wanted to be sure it will fit on the trailer, the guys phone number that he has was his work number. Do you know if they are good tractors? He is going to call this morning to make sure he may have to borrow a bigger trailer. It is 2 hours or more to get there.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
All i can find for info is its 6800 lbs with no options or ballast and its 89.2 inch wheel base. now a have me wondering too. I would asume you would need a full flat deck.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My dad looked at one on the road he is probably going to go get it and we wanted to be sure it will fit on the trailer, the guys phone number that he has was his work number. Do you know if they are good tractors? He is going to call this morning to make sure he may have to borrow a bigger trailer. It is 2 hours or more to get there.
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/1/3/137-john-deere-2755.html
that might give you the answer

good luck. :wwp: if you guys get it.

JDO

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The width depends on what size tires it has and what tread setting it is adjusted to. The narrowest it could be would be about 72". It could exceed 96" if at its widest setting. The 2755 were very good tractors. Is it MFWD? Cab?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He did get it, we borrowed a flat deck trailer, it was 8 in's wider than his trailer so that one worked out just fine. It is 2 wheel drive no cab, and it has a loader it is in pretty good condition but needs alot of little things fixed on it, when it is nice out I will get some pictures of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts