My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Do you mean the width of the frame, or tire to tire?
Pretty sure The rear differentials are still the same as NF. I think the frames are only like 1" wider...maybe 2" max.
They made the WF's just wide enough to accept the 14hp engine, which was just a tad too wide to fit between the rails on the nf chassis, everything else was the same.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
the SGTs, didn't they have 24x10.5x12? or were they 24x12x12? The regular wide frame cubs came with anything from 6x12 to 23x10.5x12. So that's a big difference as far as stance and stability goes.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
My 124 has carlise tru powers.....real verticle side walls. 23-10.5x12 on 7" rims and it measures 18.5" sidewall to sidewall.
I know the 982's and probably 782's have the wider rims with a different offset so rim makes a big difference also.
Again, I'm pretty sure the NF and WF rears are the same width but someone with both will need to either confirm or deny the correctness of that belief.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
the SGTs, didn't they have 24x10.5x12? or were they 24x12x12? The regular wide frame cubs came with anything from 6x12 to 23x10.5x12. So that's a big difference as far as stance and stability goes.
The SGTs had 26x12x12 tires with wider rims than a regular GT.

·
Registered
191 Posts
From outside to outside of my 23-10.50-12 tires on my 82 series its 44 inches, thats with 10.5 inch wide rims.
Same size tire on my 86 with stock 7.5 inch rims 36 inches.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I am most interested in the distance from outside of one tire to the inside of the other.
We all need to learn how to read better...
He wants outside of one to inside of the other. duh
Mine will be 28.5" then. (23x10.5-12)

·
Registered
695 Posts
We all need to learn how to read better...
He wants outside of one to inside of the other. duh
Mine will be 28.5" then. (23x10.5-12)
Yep but he also asked originally for "track width" and across the tires. He didn't ask for a Super either. However on this forum many, many people read these threads so I try to keep them in mind along with the OP. I figure before we're done this thread will have measurements for most all the cub styles inside, outside, ect. Then it's a reference for all of us. My tires are 26x12 x12. So 44" minus the one 12" tire is 32" outside to inside. Track width middle to middle would be the same.
But most importantly I was curious after some one mentioned the different wheels on the supers so I went out and measured. Now I know it will fit on a 48" wide trailer bed without the deck anyway. I really had never thought to measure my tractor width yet. Sooner or later it will be good to know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts