My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Michael said:
I am going tosound dumb but please explain to me the purpose of a plug aerator. My yard is a old reclaim pasture that I have never done a thing with a good mix of fescue and weeds so I have never done a thing except to mow. I figure I would get you guys to educate on this matter:hide:
Your yard sounds like mine Michael...I have everything but grass growing in there! :D:D:D

Slam

·
Registered
552 Posts
Archdean said:
Or not doing your best to eliminate PSI on any given part!! TAKE Note Slam!!:bonk:" I have everything but grass growing in there! " :trink39:
BWAHAHAHA!!! The dag gone tractor weighs 881, I weigh 260, plus 40 pounds of fuel...1181 pounds of pure lawn compacting madness!:D:D:D

Slam

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nah nah na nah nah....my soil is more compacted than your soil....lighten up !

The way I see it....

Dean says that AG's will compact your soil more than turfs. I believe this to be true.

Wild Bill agrees that while AG's may indeed compact your soil more than turf's it is irrelevant due to the small, lightweight machines we are running. This, I believe is also true.

What is their to argue about?

·
Registered
552 Posts
chrpmaster said:
Slammer

Well said but to ask the question about what else is there to argue about is to get the obvious answer of "who says there needs to be anything to argue about to have an arguement".

Just my .02

Andy
Excellant point! I stand corrected. :D

Slam

·
Registered
552 Posts
€hieƒ™ said:
The thread was posted with the goal of obtaining FIRST HAND information and experience pertaining to Agri-Fab and Brinley 40" plug type soil aerators. I ask that any further post be DIRECTLY and PERTINENTLY related to this thread topic.

Obviously there appear to be some ruffled feathers of some sort and I again ask that you keep your replies in this area directed through the PM system. :sport30:

Having one's thread highjacked due to a conflict or feather ruffling can be VERY frustrating for the original thread poster who is looking for information and others who may be interested as well. :banghead3

I am all for a spirited debate but when the thread topic is lost and goes astray, we need to get things back on topic.

Thanks guys! I appreciate your support in this area. :fing02:
OUCH! :fing20:

I vote Brinley! :bannana:

Slam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.