My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Angel,

I have a 40" Craftsman (Agra Fab). I just used it to aerate my lawn. I had 18 concrete bricks on the tray and it put the tubes in about 2 inches. My lawn was damp, but not that wet. I was going to try 2 70lb concrete fence bases in and give it a try..to get the tubes in further but haven't had time.

The unit is well constructed and should last many years. It pulls well (careful backing) and I think you would be pleased.

Greg

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Angel,

Here's the fence base I will be using for "deeper penetration" ( :eek:mg: ).... They 70 lb each and I'll put two on the tray. You could put some type of lining in the weight tray, pour concrete and make a nice weight. Bolt 2 together and have a cool system... You could make them different thicknesses, and therefore different weight. You could copy these and just stack old weight lifting disks for fine adjustments. Heck you could make them and sell a slew of them on GW! :bannana: :bannana:

Uncle Greg

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.