My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hoping some of you can help me....
I just bought a contraption on craigslist.
I think it is a Toro branded descendant of Springfield.
It has a fiberglass grille, hood and fenders. The seat is integrated into the fender piece. In the picture the previous owner put a padded seat on, along with other customizations. I am interested in finding out more about this tractor. Does it have any collector value? Is it rare? They are hard to find online.
Thanks for any help!
v/r- Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hoping some of you can help me....
I just bought a contraption on craigslist.
I think it is a Toro branded descendant of Springfield.
It has a fiberglass grille, hood and fenders. The seat is integrated into the fender piece. In the picture the previous owner put a padded seat on, along with other customizations. I am interested in finding out more about this tractor. Does it have any collector value? Is it rare? They are hard to find online.
Thanks for any help!
v/r- Mike
How many horse engine is that?
I have something similar, a smaller version. You dont see them that often but from time to time they do surface. I wouldn't think they are terribly collectible but yours seems like it certainly is earning its keep. :trink40:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have this one with a 8hp kohler, it runs and drives great, I have been trying to get a couple hundred for it but I haven't gotten any takers yet so I think I am going to pull the motor and sell it in pieces if I ever get time.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: Vintagejunk07
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.