My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, this is my first ride on mower. I am completely ignorant to these things. It may be kinda sorta classified as a garden tractor, but I know it's not real heavy duty.

The question I have is on regards to sleeve hitchs. Can't find much information on these things. I do know that the sleeve hitch for this model is supposed to be obsolete, at least according to MTD's terrible CS hotline. Has anyone put the "fastattach" model on this tractor? I have located one old stock sleeve hitch on EBAY that fits per the CS Hotline. How hard is it to fabricate one? I can't find any good pictures of them or the mounting locations.

I have roughly a 1/4 acre that needs to be broken up for grassing and after 7 hours and about 1200sq feet of tilling this weekend there has got to be a better way.

Has anyone used the cultivators and discs for these size tractors with any luck. This is hard packed GA soil. I don't mind making many many passes in low range as opposed to killing myself with that tiller anymore.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
hummmmmmm you may be better off going to a toro site most of this site is the lod wheel horse guys and just a few toro guys

1 - 2 of 2 Posts