My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing some clean up and figure I will never get around to fixing these. The first one is a toro with a Japanesse engine, all I know is the gas tank is bad and I think the drive wasn't working but the engine was "supposed to run good" but we all know how that goes. Should be good for parts, I'd take $15 for it. Then I have a toro bag, I don't know which model it fits, first $5 takes it. Last but not least I have a Troy-Bilt mulcher, early 1990's, deck should clean up with some rubbing compound. The bad: was running OK but then when working on the carb one of the mounting bolts broke in the block. One of the muffler bolts also broke off in the block. Carb is not included. Sold as pictured. Condition of drive system is unknown but overall this should be a good parts deck and parts engine, its the kind with an auxilary PTO shaft for the drive. I'd take $15 for the troybilt. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'd hate to strip these down for scrap.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention I'm located in Winfield, MO near St.Louis.

Here are more pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Boy I sure wish I was closer to you. I really like that style toro deck..... but I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
That's a nice Toro....kind of looks like the one they based the LB Medallion on.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If i was close enough id take them in a heartbeat! To me, That Troy-Bilt was the best. It was made when Troy-Bilt was Troy-bilt. That Toro does look like my LawnBoy Medallion.

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
lol that troy built has the same deck my FMC bolens has.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I thought I'd post here first. If no takers they'll go in the yard sale, then if I still have them they'll go to craigslist. At some point I'll have a couple more toro's to get rid of but I don't have time to mess with them now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts