My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually Garry it came with the original owners manual and this cool electric trimmer attachment -

:D I really like it, weather is gonna be decent this week i'll finally have a chance to work on it. I haven't even gotten around to taking it off the trailer yet.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today I

- Gave it an oil change

- Have taken the carb apart and am cleaning it

- Took the throttle cable off and am letting it soak to un seize it

- Took the muffler off and cleaned out the dirt dobler nest and re - installed it

Hoping to get it running tomorrow :thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Sounds good.

After your picture was posted I continued the hunt for info on these Toro models that I know nothing about. The 770 at Toro is named a 32" Lawn Tractor. Found many manuals for others also. Now have 123 entries for the tractors and their attachments in the Database Table.

Garry

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good.

After your picture was posted I continued the hunt for info on these Toro models that I know nothing about. The 770 at Toro is named a 32" Lawn Tractor. Found many manuals for others also. Now have 123 entries for the tractors and their attachments in the Database Table.

Garry
Very cool, thanks Garry :thThumbsU

So i'm having a lil bit of a problem, it's not getting spark. I've filed the points, electrical checks out, still nothing :banghead3

Maybe it needs a new condenser, or???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.