My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 x534 with 510 hours, 54" deck, 47" blower in pretty good condition. weights, tire chains and a heat houser. want 4800 out the door. Minnesota

·
Registered
475 Posts
No pictures = no reply. I have a cottage for sale in NH. It's in good shape. I want $750,000 with a door. Is that too high?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Seems reasonable with a deck and blower plus weights, tire chains and a heat houser. As "oldgibsonguy" says pictures would help. I'm sure if you look online you'll see prices higher and lower. If you can see service records that would help.

·
Registered
136 Posts
2008 x534 with 510 hours, 54" deck, 47" blower in pretty good condition. weights, tire chains and a heat houser. want 4800 out the door. Minnesota
I paid $4800 for a 2012 x534 with a 47" blower, no weights, terra grips and set up for, but didn't include the PowerFlow head/bagger about 3 years ago. It only had around 180 hours. Seems about fair. Not sure the difference in your local market, assuming good condition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I paid $4800 for a 2012 x534 with a 47" blower, no weights, terra grips and set up for, but didn't include the PowerFlow head/bagger about 3 years ago. It only had around 180 hours. Seems about fair. Not sure the difference in your local market, assuming good condition.
So based off yours, this machine is a bit high. Its a good runner and in good condition. Ill have him sharpen the pencil a bit. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts