My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a Huskee lt 4200 was having several issue so I went on to replace this n that n that n this n even sum more but in the mix of all that I back wheels are locked up now..and info would help a lot thanks

·
Administrator
12,864 Posts
Are you saying the steel rims are stuck on the keyed axle shafts? Or you can’t get the beads to break between the tire and wheel?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you saying the steel rims are stuck on the keyed axle shafts? Or you can’t get the beads to break between the tire and wheel?
No t
The tires won’t spin they go a little then stop even if it’s brake /clutch in and not in park.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has the lever park 1-7. I’m not hundred percent sure how els can I tell if it is or not.also I’ve heard it being a safety feature but I see it more on craftsman Troy built etc..

·
Administrator
12,864 Posts
From what I can gather in a search it has a lever on the left the has F N R and 1-7-P on the right. I have no idea how that system works under the mower but I’d start be starting over and pull that drive belt off. See if it unlocks the axle. I’m thinking it may have the belt routed wrong, or just be the wrong belt for the application.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes that is the correct one. I took the drive belt off and still nothing guess it’s time to take it in.L
From what I can gather in a search it has a lever on the left the has F N R and 1-7-P on the right. I have no idea how that system works under the mower but I’d start be starting over and pull that drive belt off. See if it unlocks the axle. I’m thinking it may have the belt routed wrong, or just be the wrong belt for the application.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts