My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2006 2305 with about 430 hours, this machine does anything asked of it no problem there.:greendr:
I notices while doing my monthly waxing that the front tires are wearing uneven both on the outside, is this normal or can the front end be adjusted?
I do have it in 4 wheel drive 90% of the time because of the hills. :thanku:

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Have a 2006 2305 with about 430 hours, this machine does anything asked of it no problem there.:greendr:
I notices while doing my monthly waxing that the front tires are wearing uneven both on the outside, is this normal or can the front end be adjusted?
I do have it in 4 wheel drive 90% of the time because of the hills. :thanku:
Curly,

I replaced my front tires on my 2210 at about 400 hrs. I do a fair amount of driving on paved roads though.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
4WD will wear on tires quicker than 2WD. How is the toe in? slkpk

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that's the problem they are worn on the outside only. They still have plenty of rubber on them, just wondering if it worth playing with the toe in -out or if it's just normal since I have it in 4WD most of the time.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Just curious why you have it in 4WD most of the time. slkpk

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious why you have it in 4WD most of the time. slkpk
Live in western part of NC in the mountains and everything is a hill. If the grass is the least bit wet I slide every which way. If I'm not cutting grass I'm moving dirt.
It's actually more of a hill then it looks.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts