Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't load my tires at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious whether those of you that use WW fluid in your tires do you leave it in all year or do you use it only seasonally?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have two HT-20's, one has turfs w/chains, the other has ag's w/chains. Also have a Wards 18 Vari-Speed. All have ww fluid in them. For way over twelve years now.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:1221: I don't know why anyone who took the trouble to load their tires would want to drain it come spring and do the same procedure all over again come fall. Mine were loaded when I bought it new from the dealer over 8 years ago and will stay that way hopefully till I trade up :kens:.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I put new AG's and V61's on my cub Super last year and loaded them with WWF front and rear. I run them year round and love them. Rolling Velcro. My place is hilly and the tractor feels so much more stable with that weight down low.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
There's no point in not running them loaded. I loaded the tires on my Ford and it's a lawnmower, sitting under a tarp now for the winter. It really helps with stability and traction. The less you spin on the lawn the better. Plus, I can move disabled vehicles with it too.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
My tru powers are loaded, cheap weight. spent 18 bucks on WWF and got 50# in each tire!

·
22,350 Posts
Failing damage, I don't drain my tires.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
What kind of a nut case would fill and than drain your tires. If you do please post a picture of yourself so we can all see. :sidelaugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts