My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dragged it out of the weeds where it had been sitting for several years. I changed the oil, put a new battery in it, fresh gas, it was dry and it fired up after cranking for about 10 seconds.

Now the fun begins... I need to find tires for it. I also need to fix the gas tank leak and go through all the wiring, mice being what they are.

Any ideas for tires ? i tried a couple places in the area and one place in Torrington, CT where they didn't seem to need my money enough to provide some service at the parts counter. So much for trying to buy local.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found some Firestone TT R-3 Turf Tires that come in 6x12. Anyone ever use them ?

·
Silent, Senior MTF Member
871 Posts
I just posted a pic of my 854 and 23 degree Firestones on another thread, so sorry if posting it again so soon.

I forget what the tri-ribs are, Deestones off the top of my head. :eck34:
Can't help with prices, I bought the ags years ago and just recently mounted them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks nice ! Kinda what I'd like to see mine look like by next Spring. Right now I'm working on getting it running and usable. This Winter I'll take it down to parade rest and do the whole tractor over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts