My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i am going to replace the tire on my farmall 149 high crop, ok so the tire size that the tire reads is 13.6/12-36, however on millertire.com i do not see this any suggestions.

·
Registered
753 Posts
ok well i am going to replace the tire on my farmall 149 high crop, ok so the tire size that the tire reads is 13.6/12-36, however on millertire.com i do not see this any suggestions.
36" rubber is not easily found, the 13.6 is the tire width, on a 12 inch wide rim, with a 36" wheel, i do not know what will work in the metric world, but this size tire was a common size on some of the early deeres and farmalls like the 40t and the super c, it was a wider tire than the 12' tires that came standard and a lot of farmers upgraded to the wider tire, it is also a tire that some of the newer fwa tractors use on the front.

there are some listed on ebay out of dyersburg tenn, if you just need a single they have a odd single nos stomil listed for a couple hundred bucks, a new set 8 ply will set you back over a grand

1 - 3 of 3 Posts