My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. As my title states, I enjoy "tinkering" with up to 30HP compacts and large garden tractors. I have owned and sold many different brands including International, John Deere, Ford, Kubota, Satoh, Suzue, Mitsubishi,and Bolens. I look forward to occasionally communicating with others here on the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Mike. Nice to meet you. Looks like you have a nice Beaver there. I had one with a loader roughly a year and a half ago. Have you ever broken a front axle? The one I bought was in need. I located one, installed, played with for a few months, sold it and turned the page :) Was a really neat little tractor. Was surprised by how loud those little 2 cylinders are.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Hello Mike. Nice to meet you. Looks like you have a nice Beaver there. I had one with a loader roughly a year and a half ago. Have you ever broken a front axle? The one I bought was in need. I located one, installed, played with for a few months, sold it and turned the page :) Was a really neat little tractor. Was surprised by how loud those little 2 cylinders are.
Mines actually a s-470 3 cyl "Buck" . I just got it recently but so far I really like it . The 3 cylinders are amazingly quiet -even quieter than the 3 cyl Iseki I have even though they both have basically the same Mitsubishi engine .

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks very similar to the Beaver. The picture is kind of small and I really thought that was what it was. So it is a 3 cylinder? How many horsepower are they? I have only seen pictures of the Buck. Never saw one in real life. I have seen a Bull. Significantly bigger machine.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Looks very similar to the Beaver. The picture is kind of small and I really thought that was what it was. So it is a 3 cylinder? How many horsepower are they? I have only seen pictures of the Buck. Never saw one in real life. I have seen a Bull. Significantly bigger machine.
This is the first one I've ever seen also , It wasn't actually a planned purchase . I did get a manual with it that aparently was printed by some outside company and the way it's set up it is very obvious that the "Beaver" & Buck models were almost identical and shared many components , the obvious difference in the two was the "Buck" had the 3 cyl . According to this manual it a 18 hp . I really like the very small dimensions . It's only 37 1/2 " wide at the sidewall of the rear tires. Here's a few more pics .

Mike

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.