My Tractor Forum banner

Time To Start

7K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  jodyand 
#1 ·
OK, I will start this I-H forum off with nothing to add yet since I just registered but I am looking forward to seeing some Good`Ol I-H info & Pics in the NEAR Future.

#2 ·
Here's a pic from my archives that I photo edited (lightened) for someone.

#4 · (Edited)
HI Guys, and welcome back!! :Welcome: It's great to have a nice place to talk tractors with yall again!! :woohoo1:

Mow, I can't quite make out the model number, but that is one fine machine! One of the late 70's or early 80's 2+2 IH tractors, a real beauty! :congrats:

#6 ·
I can't remember who I lightened that pic for. I also forgot the model number.

#11 ·
horseman1 said:
My M isnt as pretty as your other pictures, but the facelift is coming this summer.

Kurt
Kurt, Welcome, :Welcome: That tractor looks great and one similar to what mydad had on his farm. My neighbor Dan has a old Farmall 135 that is rough looking also but that thing is a regular stump puller.

#16 ·
Jim Hudson said:
How do you edit your own post? As when a pictures disappears?
Go back to your original post, Jim, and hit the edit button. Then you can go in and make adjustments to image coding.

Nice 3-pt hitch, BTW. :fing02:

#17 ·
Jim they have a two hour time limit for editing. Send me the link to the picture and i will put it in your other post. You can send it ether by PM or email. And by the way :Welcome: to MTF.

#18 ·
jodyand said:
Jim they have a two hour time limit for editing. Send me the link to the picture and i will put it in your other post. You can send it ether by PM or email. And by the way :Welcome: to MTF.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Are you guys not seeing Jims 3-point picture in his original post?. I still see it and also see the duplicate in his last post.

#19 ·
johnbron said:

Are you guys not seeing Jims 3-point picture in his original post?. I still see it and also see the duplicate in his last post.
You probably have it stored in your browser's Internet cache (memory), which is why you can see the page 1 picture.

#20 ·
johnbron said:

I see the 3-point picture but on the first page his first thread the picture is not working. Thats what i thought he was talking about.

#21 ·
jodyand said:
I see the 3-point picture but on the first page his first thread the picture is not working. Thats what i thought he was talking about.
:ditto: me to.

#24 ·
jodyand said:
johnbron how are you coming on your Cub coming have you done anything to it?

Haven`t done much to it over the winter Jody but should be able to get to it soon when the rains quit. I have been working trying to catch up on all the other outside chores & projects on the nice days. I have to many toys that scream for maintainance before they will do any work for me to get the grass mowed and that takes my Cub time away. When you are single you gots to do EVERYTHING yourself including ????? & dishes +++++ but I manage somehow Er`think I do. "LOL"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.