My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the right side needs bushings too, since I can grab that tire and shake the whole front end of the mower. 馃ぃ

Reactions: PA318Guy

Registered
Is there a wheel upgrade possible which would have bearings?

Super Moderator
I don't know, you might be jumping the gun there! 馃ぃ 馃ぃ
Yeah....don't rush into anything 馃榿
Is there a wheel upgrade possible which would have bearings?
If you look around you can find something...you would have to just find a wheel with the same axle diameter and wheel size, and it would take some effort to find it

Super Moderator
Ya, I just lost a wheel last month. And it took out my steering gear when it crashed to the ground! I swapped on a old wheel to get me by, but I picked up a upgrade kit that comes with bearing, and all the caps, and clips on Amazon. Im still working on the tractor, but they look like nice parts. At least better then the stock bushings.

Father Deerest
It almost looks like the back of the axle wore out because of how far the rim is sitting away from the E clip and washer on the end of the axle.
EDIT: on a closer look the rim ID is chewed up too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya, I just lost a wheel last month. And it took out my steering gear when it crashed to the ground! I swapped on a old wheel to get me by, but I picked up a upgrade kit that comes with bearing, and all the caps, and clips on Amazon. Im still working on the tractor, but they look like nice parts. At least better then the stock bushings.
Could that be the kit that I saw for about $20?

It almost looks like the back of the axle wore out because of how far the rim is sitting away from the E clip and washer on the end of the axle.
EDIT: on a closer look the rim ID is chewed up too.
That's what I was thinking too, I will have to look at that when I take it apart.

Super Moderator
Could that be the kit that I saw for about $20?

t.

This is the kit I used. I installed them yesterday and they fit well, and the bearings looked and felt good. They are sealed bearings also, so you shouldn't need to grease them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, my bearing kit came today, when I get paid next week, I will pick up a new wheel and tire from TSC and get my Husqvarna put back together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts