My Tractor Forum banner

Tillers for HT23

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ratboy 
#1 ·
Is there a specific model of tiller for the 2 cylinder and HT tractors? I have a large frame tiller that was supposedly hooked up to my HT23. I bought them a month apart from the same guy, tiller first. I went to hook it up last night and it was a no-go. The drive shaft is too short and the lifting brackets will not clear the frame rail extentions on the rear of the 23. It fits my 1250 just fine, but not the 23.

Does anyone have pictures they would be willing to post of the tiller mounted to an HT23? I would need a shot from the rear looking forward. And/or a shot of the lifting arms. I have another large frame tiller that has been modified to mount on a 3pt. and would simply re-modify to fit the HT.

Thanks,
Matt

Discussion starter · #3 ·
The brackets and the shaft are different on the later large frames. I have 1 for my 1250 and 1 for my HT18 and if I try to hook up the 1250 tiller to the HT, the brackets hit the frame rails.
Justin, could you post some pics and give me a measurement for the shaft?

Discussion starter · #6 ·
LPBOLENS, thanks a bunch. I need to look thru all of that stuff sometime. There's so much info to digest here, it can be a little overwhelming.

Thanks, Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.