My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back about a year or so there were some really nice closeups of a C-series with a tiller attached. I think Teddy da Bear may have posted them but not sure.

I'm a picture kind of guy and even with the manual would love to see them or some new ones. The ones last year showed closeups of the belt routing - I wish I'd saved them because they were great shots!

My tiller attaches to the rear attach and lifts through a tube beside the shifter. Thanks in advance for any help here.

·
Oldbie
1,605 Posts
My fuzzy ears were burnin'.......did I hear my name?
I don't think I had any closeup shots. My tiller is on
right now.... Do you need me to take something?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gerry - the link come up a white screen - I'll turn the ms machine on later and give it a try. Teddy - I finally found the post made for Wanda last year. They were on photobucket but have been deleted. 1045 - yup - that's a good one. It matches what I have.

In particular guys I'm looking for a photo of the front attachment pulley with spring on it. I'm going to be on the computer later and looking up the manual as I have all the numbers off my tiller.

Thanks so much for the assist! I'll find a new way to link a few pictures - Kodak went to a purchase or lose system. I do have Facebook but that often doesn't work well for links.

Thanks again! :thanku:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
TdB,

I could pull off my footrest plate to take a photo, but your shot looks good, are you going to or should I? Looks like we arn't the only ones with an old style tiller.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That last shot is great! Thanks! Teddy - I went to Wanda's post to make sure I had the right person. WHo knows how this stuff happens - it's a computer doing its own thing! Thanks everyone!

·
Oldbie
1,605 Posts
Wheel horse 1045 helped you guys out.....wasn't me....lol
I do not have an older style tiller.
I will give you guys a word of warning on these tillers and the idle
pulley nearest the tiller itself. This original idle pulley is unique!
I had mine go bad and replaced it with a new one. My belt then
continuously fell off. There is a difference between the old one
and the new ones you can buy. The "lip" height of the original
one is twice the height of most any replacement one you could
find! Luckily....when I bought a Raider at auction last year.....it
came with a lawn vaccum and trailer. When I got this trailer home
and opened up the rear end? It was full of old wheel horse parts!
deck wheels, snow blower flags, a dozen or so deck spindles, pulleys
of every description......including two of those original idle pulleys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts