My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how long the left hand (the non adjustable) lift link is bend to bend on the three point hitch. The part number of one on a 400 series is the same as my 646. The one on mine was jerry rigged when I got it and now I've got access to a press and the round stock to make it right.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Can someone tell me how long the left hand (the non adjustable) lift link is bend to bend on the three point hitch. The part number of one on a 400 series is the same as my 646. The one on mine was jerry rigged when I got it and now I've got access to a press and the round stock to make it right.
Thanks
Measurements are from the swivel ball end "centre" as follows.
- overall lenght ball centre to ball centre 17"
- first bend from tractor end, 10.44"
- second bend at 13.62"

deviations from ball end to ball end in a straight line, is 2.75"

Hope that helps you. :fing32:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine doesn't have ball ends on the left. It is just 5/8" round stock with two nintety degree bends. Thanks for trying though. Can anyone tell me the measurement between bends?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Measurements are from the swivel ball end "centre" as follows.
- overall lenght ball centre to ball centre 17"
- first bend from tractor end, 10.44"
- second bend at 13.62"

deviations from ball end to ball end in a straight line, is 2.75"

Hope that helps you. :fing32:
I don't think so because I believe that you are talking about the two lower lift arms that make up 2 of the 3 "points" in a 3 point hitch. The OP is referring to the "LIFT ROD" that runs vertically from the lift arm to the crank lever on the top of the hitch that is moved by the cylinder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts