My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked to be a distributor for Pat's easy change system and I am sure that most of you are aware of what I am referring to and if not here is a link. http://www.greenwellmfg.com/ I do not have any experience with them and was wondering if you guys have? If so was it good or bad. Also they are going to work with me for the first 30 days to run some specials to "get the word out" so if anyone is interested in the system that would be the time to buy. They sent me a display model that I am going to hook up and try as soon as I get a minute.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you willing to pay? If you do not want to respond then thats fine I was just wondering what people expect to pay for this system?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
It's probably worth the $179, or so, I've seen them go for. It ain't so much a question of what WOULD I pay - It's more like what CAN I pay! I'd like to see them cheaper, but I don't know the production/shipping/advertising/etc costs he has into them.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well for the first 30 days I will be able to sell them for around 156 (for MTF members) but after that it will be back to normal price. If anyone is interested please let me know so I will know if I should take on this distributor or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
jnh92, I will try to answer this question.If you go to" the smart farmer" that is in blue - on the far left in his last post, you can click on it and go to his store. I saw this item there. Good luck , Bordercollie

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry - and after you click on that you will get a list of options and click on" his home page." Or you can click on the colorful header of his on the top of the page.. Bordercollie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts