My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Getting into the market for a scut this spring, and like many others over whelmed by the information. I read some post that recommend just going to dealers and test drive which I agree and plan to do.

I would like to know peoples thoughts on the Kioti CS2410, I have got a verbal price for the tractor, FEL , MMM for $ 12,700.00 plus tax. This includes the cash back incentive, and a 5 year warranty. I myself am a warranty guy, especially on larger purchases.

The one draw back for me is the availability of a cab, I plan in the future to buy a blower and a cab would be nice, I haven't been able to locate one, maybe when the time comes someone will make it ? :)

I look forward to all peoples input

Max

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning stladrill

Thank you very much, I didnt see that site, I have booked marked it :)

Thanks Max

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello,

Getting into the market for a scut this spring, and like many others over whelmed by the information. I read some post that recommend just going to dealers and test drive which I agree and plan to do.

I would like to know peoples thoughts on the Kioti CS2410, I have got a verbal price for the tractor, FEL , MMM for $ 12,700.00 plus tax. This includes the cash back incentive, and a 5 year warranty. I myself am a warranty guy, especially on larger purchases.

The one draw back for me is the availability of a cab, I plan in the future to buy a blower and a cab would be nice, I haven't been able to locate one, maybe when the time comes someone will make it ? :)

I look forward to all peoples input

Max

Seriously! Great price I was quoted 14400 which dealer was it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts