My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
5K Poster!!!!
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Please keep Scott in your thoughts and offer some prayers as he undergoes a minor heart procedure next week. He did not elaborate other than to say he was having a procedure to help his heart. Thanks, Bill

·
forkz
6,183 Posts
prayers to him and his family

·
Premium Member
6,087 Posts
Valve adjustment, fuel line replacement...? In the hands of a good Doc it should work out.

Mrs. Ronin is also a mechanic... cardiovascular surgeon, she repairs these engines daily.

Best wishes Scott. 🍻

·
Super Moderator
9,757 Posts
Not undermining the severity of your friend's situation....but if there were any doubt that the procedure would not be entirely successful ...they just won't do it...I am not a religious nut...but a firm believer that prayer can be pretty powerful...so he's got mine ...the friends and family who are worried about him get a few prayers , too

·
Super Moderator
7,354 Posts
Many minor procedures I see in the hospital are done in the cath lab--not a full blown surgery suite. Some are cardioversion(shocking a heart into rythym), placing a stent via scope to open a closed vessel, and cardiac catheterization to open a blockage. While these are minor procedures they all come with risks. Prayers to Scott from me. Get better buddy.

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
No such thing as "minor surgery"...he has my prayers...I'm fearing I may be in line for some heart "work" myself lately...

·
Premium Member
11,074 Posts
Prayers sent!

Mike

·
Parts collector
4,132 Posts
Prayers from here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts