My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking through my local classifieds ( I'm all ways up for a good deal) when I came across this add in the wanted section.

Quote "Wanted, late model, low hours, mint condition only, all books and records, Kubota 32-42 hp diesel, with hyro drive, Front end loader, industrial or truf tires with belly mower"

I couldn't help but laugh, what are the chances that you're going to find this perfect tractor? I mean really, if you're that concerned about what you're getting just buy new. All I can say is good luck:fing32:

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
They are probably hoping some old retiree has gotten in over their head by buying a new tractor, using is a little bit, and wants to get rid of something they can't handle.

Good luck!!!:fing32:

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Sounds like what my buddy Dave bought.. this dude had a book with pictures showing every bolt he put on new when he changed something.. Its loader.. but i think 26 hp.. nice machine.. heck mint machine..

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Quote "Wanted, late model(yep, 2008), low hours(yep 237), mint condition only(yep pretty much), all books and records(yep), Kubota 32-42 hp diesel( :banghead3 ), with hyro drive(sure does), Front end loader(yes sir), industrial or turf tires( :woohoo1: (I have both!) with belly mower"( :banghead3 )
Dang I was close :crybaby:

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Sounds about right. I'am thinking he should just go new also!

·
Registered
933 Posts
So I was looking through my local classifieds ( I'm all ways up for a good deal) when I came across this add in the wanted section.

Quote "Wanted, late model, low hours, mint condition only, all books and records, Kubota 32-42 hp diesel, with hyro drive, Front end loader, industrial or truf tires with belly mower"

I couldn't help but laugh, what are the chances that you're going to find this perfect tractor? I mean really, if you're that concerned about what you're getting just buy new. All I can say is good luck:fing32:

I keep looking for the same thing, my only other stipulation is $500 or less!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Lots-a-luck finding that :biglaugh:

however, I have noticed that quite a few people were buying new tractors for their 5-acre estates (I call them "sport ranchers") around here during the previous stock market boom. Quite a few of them are coming up for sale now that they have finished their project or have gone broke. There is some nice stuff out there, but they want nearly-new prices for them.

I'll stick with my '76 AC project tractor - keeps me busy.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Well,it is getting close to christmas---if your wishing--might as well wish big!:biglaugh:

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Well we have some Kubota boys on this site, but none that Dumb.:sorry1:
And Santa along with that super nice Kubota, I would like a big red truck, and a blow up Barbi doll. :sidelaugh

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Sold one just like that last week.:fing32:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts