My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Bob I am in New Hampshire and I bought a 950 john deere with a 75 loader on it replaced rear rims and tires and some of the hydraulic hoses still looking for some other parts anyone can help it would be great
Thanks
Bob

·
Super Moderator
37,141 Posts
Welcome to MTF Bob! I think you'll probably find what you are looking for in the Compact Utility Tractor forum. Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance to help you find the CUT forum (use all forum listing) in case you need it:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Bob, you hit the jackpot with this site and the people here.
You might describe what kind of parts you are looking for on your project. Sometimes folks are sitting on stuff in the garage, attic, or shed that they will never use, but would fit your project. Who knows?

Weclome!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to MTF Bob! I think you'll probably find what you are looking for in the Compact Utility Tractor forum. Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance to help you find the CUT forum (use all forum listing) in case you need it:

[ATACH=full]2507869[/ATTACH]

View attachment 2507869
Thanks for info on the forum and it's use need to get a list of different things I need thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob, you hit the jackpot with this site and the people here.
You might describe what kind of parts you are looking for on your project. Sometimes folks are sitting on stuff in the garage, attic, or shed that they will never use, but would fit your project. Who knows?

Weclome!!
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts