My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of this site I have learned how to do the 50 hour maintenance... and just today found out I could take off the FEL.

I was at work reading some thread about taking them off the FEL... I kept wondering does mine do that. As soon as I got home I ran to the barn.. and checked it out. I do have a 200 CX. Taking off the FEL is easier than getting my son to bed. If only I knew this before remodeling the wife's picket fence.

I bought my tractor used and didn't research it more than the price was cheaper that any I could find soooo. I bought it. Now I am learning just what a sweet deal I got.

Thanks again for all the information... Just wish I could find a cheap used backhoe.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:MTF_wel: and were all looking for a great deal on a backhoe :trink40: slkpk

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
Welcome to the forum Patrick. I am glad you like the site. Lot of great people on this forum.:trink40:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Great to hear that you are learning, just as we all are, and enjoying the site.

We are very proud of the site and hope that you are too.

Thanks for the :fing32:.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Glad to hear you are learning .... I'm with you , have gathered so much info between this site and if I must say TractorByNet.. Both are great sites

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad to hear you are learning .... I'm with you , have gathered so much info between this site and if I must say TractorByNet.. Both are great sites
No you can't say that! Naw you can say that, just kidding you!

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Patrick,

Deere did design these machines for ease of use and productivity. :thThumbsU As for MTF, the guys (and gals) here are the best and have a bent for helping others out. Glad you learned about the 50 hr service here and how easy it was. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Patrick

Welcome abord and hope you get as much from this site as I have. All the folks on here were instrumental in my decision to get a 2520, it was the best fit for my situation. Plus I am partial to green machines also. Welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts