My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanx to Rob from wv i now own a 96 craftsman garden tractor ,,i love this thing as much as my new dixon ,,heres pics of it with 24"rear turf tire (the stock tires from my dixon)

and my stock sleeve from my dixon will find its way to the rear of this one also:trink39:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Looks good! :fing32:

·
The Brisk Guy
20 Posts
I am glad you like it Greg. Those tires do look good on it! I am very much considering going and getting the same Dixon you have that tractor looks mean and I like it alot! I might be up that way in a few weeks and I will drop that bar off to you. So have any of the kids wanted to take it over yet...lol

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
looks great!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
They are good tractors, I got me a 90s GT6000 with a 20hp kohler, Watch the steering, mine need new bushings. it started to skip. So I am replacing them with parts from my parts tractor.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://i35.tinypic.com/357m7bs.jpg[ the tractor now has a brand new carb ,airfilter and oil change and runs perfect oh ya and no Rob kids aint gettin this one lol
Greg

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
btw ive got a question what is this thing is it a gt6000,5000 or what? or is it just a garden tractor ?and has anyone had any luck finding paint for these?
thanx guys

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
btw ive got a question what is this thing is it a gt6000,5000 or what? or is it just a garden tractor ?and has anyone had any luck finding paint for these?
thanx guys
It looks just like a 6000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts