My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just loving the bx1860... Seems I find a new job for it everyday.

Yesterday finally mowed (2+ acres) for the first time. Instead of 1 hour 45min with the cub, it took less than one hour. 48inch deck vx 42inch plus twice as fast speedwise! It is the finishing cut MMM and yes, it does a much better job as well!

Found an old chain with hooks at a garage sale for $7 (which I needed to buy, saved me $$ and a trip to town) and used it today to pull up an old ground stake as well as move a huge log from fallen trees on our fenceline so I could cut it up and move it. Able to load the FEL with the cut up chucks and dump them over the fence (the pieces that I didn't save for wood that is).

I wondered how much this FEL could lift, and I am so impressed with it! I constantly survey the yard for reasons to use it! lol... It's going to be sunny for the next couple days so I left the FEL on and parked the tractor under some trees in the shade.

·
Registered
586 Posts
And there's the problem. You have to watch out. The wife or girlfriend will soon start to suspect what's going on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL.. the wife is actually lining up quite a few projects that may take quite a bit of time! No problem with me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts