My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what rearend they used in the pk 1970 1614 it look like a dana not sure. and noe another i am trin to remove the trany drive shaft from single trany pk i have got thr tube lose but nothing is coming apart please help if u can, think i might be over doing this restore but nothing likr a new old tractor any thing with rust pits got replaced with new i fabbed myself, rebuilt motor, mower deck new fabbed myself lookss factory but i have conections to all the tools so why not us them. how much will this tractor be worth after completed it will look like show room condition new tires and rims, i got the complete tractor for 50.00 so i can afford to put extra money in it to make it extra nice and one ? was the tractors new glossy or semi gloss this is my first tractor the rest have been cars

·
All About Orange! Too
224 Posts
I think you are correct that the rearend is a DANA. As for the drive shaft, do you have the engine mount loose? You have to move the engine/transmission assembly forward to seperate the drive shaft. Paint- yes it was gloss finish and according to a former engineer with Power King, the only color they used was Case Flambeau Red. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts