My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2305 FEL, 62" C MMM Can't remember what year I bought it but has just over 230 hours (maybe 2006).

The ONLY thing wrong with it is my wife snapped off the turn signals the first week-end we owned mowing too close to the playground.

I'd really like to get an idea on what people think would be a good trade in price.

The JD dealer is on the way home (a 1/4 mile from the house) and I REALLY want a BIGGER tractor, and more doodads to put on it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Trade-in will all depend on your dealer and what you are upgrading too.

For grins, I stopped by a dealer that had a 2320 with 200cx and 62D. They had it priced pretty good (from what I knew). I have a 2005 2210 with 200cx and 62C and 145 hours. They were going to give me $10k site unseen for my 2210 on trade for that 2320. It was tempting, but I don't NEED a 2320.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hey itsbob,
I would think if it's in darn nice shape with under 300 hours, somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 or so.

Greg

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
itsbob, what model are you looking to trade up to?
Stopped in to the JD dealer on the way home.. They had a "fresh off the truck" 2520. Looks like it might work, but the biggest thing I don't like about the 2305 (ok second biggest) is the lack of any kind of suspension on the seat and the 2520 has the identical seat.

Need to get the sidest MMM I can find.. And I think that would be the 72", unless I can go with a bigger pull behind finish mower.

I like tractors and all.. but I REALLY want to cut down on my weekly mow time.

·
Just passing through
8,422 Posts
Stopped in to the JD dealer on the way home.. They had a "fresh off the truck" 2520. Looks like it might work, but the biggest thing I don't like about the 2305 (ok second biggest) is the lack of any kind of suspension on the seat and the 2520 has the identical seat.

Need to get the sidest MMM I can find.. And I think that would be the 72", unless I can go with a bigger pull behind finish mower.

I like tractors and all.. but I REALLY want to cut down on my weekly mow time.

Or get a Ventrac with the Contour Mower...:D

·
Registered
618 Posts
itsbob,notice the seat on mine.
You need to do a seat mod! Check my sig. :thThumbsU
Greg

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
itsbob,notice the seat on mine.
You need to do a seat mod! Check my sig. :thThumbsU
Greg

Greg, your seat mod looks great! I put a suspension seat on my 2305. It makes it so much more comfortable. Really worth it IMO.:trink39:

itsbob, you will have a lot more hydralic power with the 2520. I like that 72" MMM.:fing32:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts