My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back dad gave me our old 332 to use on my farm. Then I was like "wow, I love 332s" so i bought another one with a bunch of goodies.

... but then life happened I find that 99% of the time I actually use my newer home depot cub cadet for mowing because I prefer the foot pedal when I have kids on my lap. Also now with the price of hay I have to buy big round bales and they're too heavy for the 44 loader. Sooo the 332s just sit taking up space.

What do you think something like these would go for?

This is the "nice" one. 800hrs, good shape, but the little deflector thing is missing. It has a hydraulic snow blade to go with it as well.
Wheel Tire Green Automotive tire Motor vehicle

This is the rougher one; 2000 hrs. Not pictured is the tail lights are missing and the replacement seat is kinda a bad fit. Has a rear PTO and 3pt hitch for the rear mower. Bearings in the mower are clapped out however.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I would guess the one with 800 hrs. and the 50" deck and blade probably somewhere between $2,900 to $3,400. The one with the 3 pt. rear PTO, deck and loader probably about $5,900 to maybe $6,300. Loaders like that are pulling $2,500 to $3,000 right now, working rear PTO probably $700- $900, and 3 pt about $400 if you were to sell separately.
Thank you, thats helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts